Friday, April 1, 2011

One up for Hubby on April fools day......This is how he got me....

Put Masking Tape Over Computer Mouse's Sensor







This is how ( below) I got him 

An old classic that only takes a minute. Put a rubber band around the button of a hand-held kitchen sink nozzle. Whoever turns the faucet on next will get shot with water!




And below is how I got my readers on April Fools Day!


I had meant to post it here ...rather than email it...but here it is.....It is with great pride that I am announcing my intention to run for Senator of Maryland in 2012!
 

I plan to run as an independent and fight against those conservative republican fatcats in Washington!
 

Read on for my platform and some campaign materials for you to here some time in the Future!   And did I tell you this was written on April 1st 2011?  

http://twitter.com/lauraforsenator

-----------ok....this is an APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!!!!  I am not really running........Don't send me emails... 

No comments:

Post a Comment