Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feeling complete being a submissive wife

I find total submission to my Husband sexually attractive and emotionally satisfying. I feel the more I submit to him and his fantasies....the more I control him and his feelings for me...It's like Yin and Yang.......


True surrender to my caring dom/husband seems love to me, It's about what's going on in my heart and mind. About seeing clearly what I truly want, working for it and accepting it and being true and proud of it.

My life has completely changed for the better since meeting my Husband. I always felt the need to submit and he helps me with that everyday. I devote my life to him, he is my Master.  From the moment I wake up I want to please him from the way I smell, dress, walk, I do it all for him. I enjoy making sure all his needs are met before he goes off to work. While he's working I ensure the kids are properly taken care off, clean home, and dinners on the table.  When he's almost done dinner I start a bath for him so he can relax while I clean and get the kids to bed.  The rest of the night is ours.

I have complete trust in my husband being HOH, and I humbly accept his correction when needed, and lately its been need more frequently, I know what areas I need to work on, and I try my best, but I am far from perfect.  I am enjoying my journey, and feeling completely satisfied in life.


Complete submission is love plus desire.

Complete submission  is the happiness of a loving wife.

Complete submission  is the gift of a loving, passionate and intimate wife.

Complete submission  is an ardent, exciting, and mysterious emotional bond between a wife and her husband.

Complete submission  is a combination of caring and attraction in a mating relationship.

Complete submission  is the feeling of being transformed by the love and desire of a wife for her husband.

Complete submission  is the excitement of the chase, capture and eternal imprisonment of a heart.

Complete submission  is the feeling of becoming more complete as you find missing puzzle pieces in another.

Complete submission  is pleasurable, devoted intimacy that enables two people to become of one heart, one mind, and one body.

Complete submission  is the feeling of having one's most important relationship needs met by another person, and wanting to meet his or her needs in return.

Complete submission  is a mixture of pleasant and exciting feelings, such as anticipation, adventure, amorousness and caring, that surrounds a growing intimate relationship between a man and a woman.


Boomi slave position post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great!

    But I have a question. How do you deal with children? There are so many interesting things in a sub's life that they should not really see... And as you are a wife you might have personal experience sorting this out?

    ReplyDelete